Topics can include anything from:
- "what is your favorite color?" (a question she posed to all of the summer volunteers last weekend in Quilotoa)
- what she would do if any form of feces touched her
- what it's like to be a vegetarian in Ecuador
- how many episodes of Lost she's watched in the past week
- her inspirations for Art Class
- participating in the Alimentate nutrition classes
- all of the awesome things she's going to do in med school in DC next year
thanks and happy summer!
What is the most important, albeit surprising, thing you have discovered about yourself while living/working in Ecuador?
Post a Comment